- Large windows capture picturesque views of the sea, the greenery and the Cyperport.
- Bright living room has full height door opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Light-colour wooden flooring and white painted walls create a bright and airy living space.
- Bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- Bright living and dining room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- The balcony off the kitchen is nice for keeping some plants or airing of your laundry.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2004 (building age 19 years)|
|Development||Pacific Century Premium Developments 盈科大衍地產發展有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Billiards, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Dance Room, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Mahjong rooms, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area, Spa Gallery, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cigar Room, Function Rooms, Music Room|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
|Shopping||Shopping Arcade, Supermarket|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.