- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom is facilitated with a built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom functions ideally as a homes office with a built-in desk.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
- Utility balcony off the kitchen to dry the laundry.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2004 (building age 19 years)|
|Development||Pacific Century Premium Developments 盈科大衍地產發展有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Billiards, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Dance Room, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Mahjong rooms, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area, Spa Gallery, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cigar Room, Function Rooms, Music Room|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
|Shopping||Shopping Arcade, Supermarket|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
May Lee's client say:
We recently worked with Margaret Lee at Proway to find our new home in Tin Hau. We can't recommend her enough. She worked hard to understand our specific requirements and found us our dream home, then helped with a complicated negotiation process as well quarterbacking all the little fiddly things that go with purchasing a property. Throughout the whole process, she was honest, responsive, patient and understanding - everything we could have asked for!
John Ellis and Elaine To
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Also will be referring all newcomers in HK finance to you!
Segantii Capital Management Limited