- It has expansive views over the city and a part of the Harbour.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Bathroom has been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Get tanned on the cozy balcony on a sunny day.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2005 (building age 18 years)|
|Development||Pacific Century Premium Developments 盈科大衍地產發展有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Billiards, Dance Room, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Spa Gallery, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Game Room|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cigar Room, Function Rooms, Music Room, Reading Room|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi did a great job regarding our relocation to Hong Kong. In only 2 days she managed to understand our need and proposed us a large choice of apartments/houses. After our third meeting, we were in our apartment with all utilities connected. We arrived directly in our apartment and this helped us to acclimate quickly. Juhi did a great job in providing services pertaining to our home search and she made it very easy too.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul