- Overlooking the city and the lushy mountain with a partial view of the harbour.
- Fully furnished apartment and the landlord can remove furniture upon the tenant requests.
- Open floorplan surrounded by large windows with high ceilings and light toned fittings.
- Built-in wardrobe near entrance for convenient storage.
- Kitchen includes gas stove, fridge and microwave oven.
- Bathroom provides a bathtub with shower attachment and accommodates the washing machine.
- Private roof terrace surrounded by glass blustrades features storage cabinets, all-weather table and chairs and barbeque stove. It is the best place to enjoy the relaxing views of the mountain and the city area while entertaining friends.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1996 (building age 27 years)|
|Development||Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited 長江實業|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Communal Facilities||Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
Pokfulam is a country area outside of Western Districts before reaching Aberdeen. Starting from HKU, it consists of Mount Davis, Sandy Bay, Cyber Port, Chi Fu before ending with Tin Wan. In the past, Pokfulam Road was seriously congested, giving rise to Pokfulam Moratorium in the 1970's which is still in force today to slow down and reduce scale from property developments to control the amount of traffic generated within the Pokfulam area. Over time, the outcome is Pokfulam remains largely under developed compared to neighbouring districts.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional