- A metropolitan view of the prosperous city from every corner of the home.
- Nice two bedroom apartment with good layout.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room with living and dining suites
- Master bedroom can take a large bed with wardrobe.
- Second bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- The private roof terrace offers you the most relaxing 360-degree views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1977 (building age 46 years)|
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
I worked with Juhi over several months to help us find the perfect home. Juhi took the time to understand what we wanted and didn't waste time showing us properties which she knew we wouldn't like - a quality seemingly hard to find in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new home in Hong Kong.
Ashley Batchelor, Programme Manager
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Professional, welcoming, and reassuring service. It was a very smooth and easy process, and I felt listened to and looked after the whole time. Definitely recommend! Yvonne was so helpful, and really wanted to help us settle in!