- There are breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- The layout of the master bedroom is very efficient for furniture configuration.
- Magnificent views from the bedroom windows to lighten up your personal time.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- The utility room is a good laundry area with washer / dryer installed.
- The maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- The inside living space benefits from the view of the garden outside. Planning and styling your garden so that it suits your way of life, as well as the character of your home and its surroundings.
- The small private terrace from the kitchen would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Year built||1992 (building age 31 years)|
|Development||Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited 新鴻基地產|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I used Annemay when I first moved to Hong Kong and she was a fantastic help not only with finding the perfect place to live but with providing a lot of useful information on life in Hong Kong. Annemay has helped with all of my other moves and each time the service she provides is attentive and professional. She makes moving easy - I wouldn't use any other agent.
Carmen Wong's client say:
Carmen has been very proactive in helping us, very professional in her duties. Thank you for your help.
Kwok Yam Shu
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis