- Unobstructed sea views stretching towards the mountains and islands.
- Splitlevel living and dining rooms feels spacious and airy benefitting from expansive windows and high ceiling.
- All four bedrooms, two of which ensuites, are large enough to fit a kingsize bed.
- Master suite comprises dressing area and walkin closet, other bedrooms feature builtin wardrobes. Separate bath and shower units in the master bathroom to ensure comfort and convenience.
- All bathrooms and guest powder room upgraded before are in modern finish.
- Minimalist designed builtin white cabinets and top notch appliances such as builtin hob, exhaust hood, steamer, microwave, oven, fridge and wine fridge complete the fully equipped kitchen.
- Washer and dryer are installed in the utility room.
- A nicely fittedout maid's bathroom with a bathtub and two goodsized maid's rooms for your helpers.
- The small storeroom is located along the corridor with shelves.
- Place a couple of chairs and a table on the balcony and marvel the seaviews.
- Huge private roof terrace provides ample outdoor space for a barbeque and alfresco dining.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1986 (building age 36 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Basketball Court, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash Court, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more