- Looks out to the greenery and village houses in the neighbourhood.
- Spacious living and dining room has full height windows.
- Wellpositioned bedroooms receive good natural light. Master bedroom is facilitated with a builtin wardrobe.
- Kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like cooking stove, fridge and microwave.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Utility room set off the kitchen can be used for storage
- Washer is installed in the guest washroom.
- Balcony off the living room faces the South Bay mountain and looks down to the swimming pool.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1986 (building age 36 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Communal Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Basketball Court, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash Court, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more