- Picturesque views with the mountains as the backdrop.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Durable hardwood floorings and painted walls and ceilings throughout the apartment.
- Master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom.
- Second ensuite bedroom and third bedroom also have built-in wardrobes.
- Fourth bedroom can fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with lots of cabinets and essential appliances.
- Bathroom are modern. Master and guest bathrooms are well maintained.
- Utility room is fitted with separate washer and dryer.
- Store room also located at the rear of the kitchen.
- Good-size maid's room can fit a bed with extra space to move around. Maid's washroom has its own shower.
- Living and dining room has full-size patio doors leading to the sizable balcony.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||The Hong Kong Parkview Group Limited 橋福建設企業機構|
|Communal Facilities||Barbecue Area, Indoor Swimming Pool, Landscaped Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area, Spa Gallery, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Florist, Reading Room|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Thierry Keung's client say:
Mr. Thierry Keung is a very professional and experienced agent in the property market. He has very rich and profound knowledge in the property field of Hong Kong. In the whole negotiation process with the landlord, he also clearly showed me every document that I need to know. This made me know what was actually going on without any misunderstanding and enhance my confidence in him and Proway. The whole process is efficient and smooth. If you are looking for a trustworthy agent to help you search for a home in Hong Kong, I highly recommend him and Proway as your agent.
Stanley Chu Tai Yuen
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker