- Magnificent sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the large balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- The master bedroom includes a dressing area and a built-in closet in addition to the ensuite bathroom.
- Second ensuite bedroom looking on the facility of the development.
- Magnificent views from the other bedrooms' windows to lighten up your personal time.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- The white kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances including cooking stove, range hood, fridge, oven and dishwasher. Very good size with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- The small room at the back without window can best be a store room.
- Utility room is where separate washing machine and dryer is installed.
- The maid's room includes a washroom is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Set your table and chairs in the balcony outside the living and dining room is nice for a tea break.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|Development||The Hong Kong Parkview Group Limited 橋福建設企業機構|
|Communal Facilities||Barbecue Area, Indoor Swimming Pool, Landscaped Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Barbeque Area, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Sitting Area, Spa Gallery, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Reading Room, Signature Restaurant|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped us find our beautiful homes, not once but twice and she is very experienced in what she is doing. The one thing that stand out the most from other agents is her knowledge, the knowledge about the building, the landlord, the management, the area, basically everything you want to know, her research is extremely thorough. She get to know her clients and what they are looking for and its her main priority to find the perfect home for them. She is never about just opening doors to future homes but all about giving you the RIGHT place to build your home! She is the agent to contact if you want to find that close-to-perfect home you are looking for.
Janne Poulsen, Owner and Designer
Janne Poulsen Jewellery
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.