- Magnificent sea views of the Repulse Bay bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Separate living and dining rooms are divided by a few steps. Sliding balcony doors at the front of the living room bring in ample natural light and fresh air.
- Exclusive dining room set up on a platform to segregate the dining from the entertainment area.
- Spacious layout of the living room is ideal for family entertainment.
- Master bedroom with full sea view can accommodate a king-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Second ensuite bedroom are bright with greenery view and can accommodate a queen-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Three bedroom is fitted with a bookcase, can be used as a study or for guest.
- Fitted kitchen has been upgraded and comes with lots of cabinets and essential appliances like oven, gas hob, range hood and fridge, etc.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated. There are new floor and wall finishes, fixtures and cabinets.
- Maid's room has own bathroom.
- Utility room provides additional storage option.
- Cozy balcony off the living area is the best place to enjoy the sea view.
- Set your table and chairs on the decked balcony and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 41 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay is the best agent I have met in Hong Kong. She is very professional and always available. She has been very helpful to make the process smooth from end to end.
Jose Luis Sanchez
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul