- Magnificent sea views of the Repulse Bay bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Separate living and dining rooms are divided by a few steps. Sliding balcony doors at the front of the living room bring in ample natural light and fresh air.
- Exclusive dining room set up on a platform to segregate the dining from the entertainment area.
- Spacious layout of the living room is ideal for family entertainment.
- Master bedroom with full sea view can accommodate a king-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Second ensuite bedroom are bright with greenery view and can accommodate a queen-size bed with built-in wardrobe.
- Three bedroom is fitted with a bookcase, can be used as a study or for guest.
- Fitted kitchen has been upgraded and comes with lots of cabinets and essential appliances like oven, gas hob, range hood and fridge, etc.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated. There are new floor and wall finishes, fixtures and cabinets.
- Maid's room has own bathroom.
- Utility room provides additional storage option.
- Cozy balcony off the living area is the best place to enjoy the sea view.
- Set your table and chairs on the decked balcony and enjoy an alfresco dining anytime.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1982 (building age 41 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi did a great job regarding our relocation to Hong Kong. In only 2 days she managed to understand our need and proposed us a large choice of apartments/houses. After our third meeting, we were in our apartment with all utilities connected. We arrived directly in our apartment and this helped us to acclimate quickly. Juhi did a great job in providing services pertaining to our home search and she made it very easy too.
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.