- The window looks out to the surrounding trees and hills.
- Open-plan living room with the extended space of the enclosed balcony allows an abundance of natural light to flood in.
- Wainscoting, white marble flooring, wall mirrors and chandeliers come together to create a living room that exudes an elegant and classic feel.
- The dining room is spacious and designed to accommodate a large dining table, perfect for hosting a dining party.
- Large master bedroom consists of dressing area and leads to a luxurious ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bath tub and shower cubicle.
- Other two generously-sized bedrooms can accommodate a queen size bed and other furniture.
- The study is designed to provide a serene and focused environment for work, learning, and intellectual pursuits.
- All bathrooms are in tip-top condition with high quality sanity wares, fittings and marbles.
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like gas stoves, exhaust hood, dishwasher, oven and exhaust hood.
- Maid's room is located off the kitchen and has its own washroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1973 (building age 50 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai