- The views of the surrounding greenery and Hong Kong International School.
- Bright and airy living room with sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Very efficient apartment with spacious living and dining room. Sliding doors open up the living room to the open view balcony.
- Large master bedroom can fit a king size bed with other furniture and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom also with ensuite includes a built-in wardrobe.
- One further good-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe for guest, baby or used as a study or entertainment room.
- Modern kitchen features high quality cabinets and appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave, oven, double-door fridge and wine fridge.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Maid's quarters is a good size to easily fit a bed and storage.
- Utility room comes with washer and dryer.
- There is also a store room attached to the kitchen.
- Marvel the open greenery view while lounging on the balcony.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2010 (building age 13 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Children's Pool, Landscaped Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Pool|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more