- The views of the surrounding greenery and Hong Kong International School.
- Bright and airy living room with sliding doors opening to the balcony.
- Very efficient apartment with spacious living and dining room. Sliding doors open up the living room to the open view balcony.
- Large master bedroom can fit a king size bed with other furniture and ensuite bathroom.
- Second bedroom also with ensuite includes a built-in wardrobe.
- One further good-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe for guest, baby or used as a study or entertainment room.
- Modern kitchen features high quality cabinets and appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave, oven, double-door fridge and wine fridge.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Maid's quarters is a good size to easily fit a bed and storage.
- Utility room comes with washer and dryer.
- There is also a store room attached to the kitchen.
- Marvel the open greenery view while lounging on the balcony.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2010 (building age 13 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Children's Pool, Landscaped Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Pool|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
We started working with Ms. Lee in conjunction with other realtors to find a suitable place as soon as possible. Ms. Lee was by far the most responsive to our needs. She listened to what we were looking for in location and budget, and set up many viewings which were very suitable. Yvonne continued to help us through the entire process, including negotiating price, writing up the contract, and helping us find various items for our apartment. She was wonderful to work with and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a new apartment.
Gabriela Segura Marivel
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.