- This exclusive floor unit boasts breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline.
- A gorgeous and beautiful fully fitted and furnished cozy apartment
- Floortoceiling windows draw lots of natural light and sweeping views into the apartment.
- Spacious living and dining room has false ceiling and recessed lighting complementing the stunning floortoceiling windows across.
- All three bedrooms with two ensuites, are large enough to fit queensize beds and wardrobes.
- Fourth bedroom is used as a study.
- Fitted kitchen comes with builtin gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and fridge. There are lots of cabinets and service top, and the center island provides extra space for cooking and dining in.
- The three ensuite bathroom and the guest bathroom all feature marble finish and quality sanitary fittings.
- Maid's room has airconditioning, washer and dryer installed and has direct access to the maid's washroom.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2003 (building age 19 years)|
|Development||Chinachem Group 華懋集團|
|Communal Facilities||BBQ Area|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Swimming Pool|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more