- Breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline over Repulse Bay from this prestigious development.
- Spacious duplex apartment with living and dining room on the lower level featuring false ceilings and recessed lighting.
- Huge master suite and the other two fabulous-size bedrooms all feature the same design of floor-to-ceiling built-in wooden wardrobes.
- Luxury ensuite bathroom with bathtub and glass standing shower.
- Study on the upper level offers option for walk-in closet or storage.
- Fully fitted kitchen with essential appliances include cooker, oven, steamer oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and wine cooler.
- All bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Powder room by the entrance accommodates hidden washer and dryer.
- Nicely fitted-out maid's room with own bathroom.
- Access the balcony from the master bedroom and marvel the sea view.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Billiards, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade, Supermarket|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong!
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional