- Picturesque views of the sea and the greenery.
- Stunning four bedroom duplex overlooking the Repulse Bay with exclusive private lift lobby overlooking Repulse Bay.
- Splendid floor-to-ceiling windows and large open internal staircase give the spacious entrance a grand feeling.
- Great open-plan living and dining room benefits from ample fresh air through the full size windows on one side with patio doors opening to the balcony on the other.
- Family room is great for family gathering or as an entertainment room.
- Scenic master suite boasts two-aspect sea views and comprises dressing area, walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Three further big bedrooms, one of which ensuite, provide various furnishing options.
- Study is perfect for a home office.
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances with plenty of workbench and cupboard spaces.
- Guest bathroom and powder room are the original finish, like the ensuites, but in good condition.
- Utility room holds the washer and dryer.
- Maid's room is at the back of the kitchen.
- Balcony off living room offer great space for relaxation
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1989 (building age 34 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Billiards, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash Court, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Laundry, Shopping Arcade, Supermarket|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi had helped us a few years back when we were just moving to HK. She is very professional in her approach and goes the extra mile to help you when you moving into a new city. Would recommend Juhi to anybody looking for help when relocating.
Tejas Khara, HK Based Finance Professional
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.