- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the sea view and the golf course of Deep Water Bay.
- Airy living and dining room is flooded with sunlight through large windows and glass sliding door opening to the balcony.
- Open-plan living & dining room provides ample space and versatility for a wide range of furnishing choices.
- All three bedrooms offer all the comfort and privacy you need and are generously sized.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with essential appliances.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated with new fixtures and cabinets.
- Maid's room, walk-out working platform and utility room are attached to the kitchen.
- Large balcony off the living dining room can put a table and chair set.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1974 (building age 49 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About Repulse Bay
Located on the south side of Hong Kong Island, Repulse Bay as a residential district is basically defined by the Repulse Bay Road which is the continuation of Wong Nai Chung Gap Road over the hill ridge that runs through Repulse Bay and ends at Chung Hom Kok Road before reaching Stanley Gap Road. Though very close to CBD, the contract in ambience to the hustle and bustle is very strong. Due to the picturesque views of the hillside and the southside sea, proximity to the beach, the desirable environment, leisurely ambience, this area has been one of the favorite locations for Hong Kong's elite.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai