- Tranquil environment and green views of the leafy Sai Kung area and mountain.
- Three-storey garden house with many full height windows to bring the natural setting indoor.
- Spacious living and dining room with grey tile flooring and white painted walls has access to the big private terrace.
- Family room is perfect for games and home entertainment.
- Master bedroom is large enough to fit a king-sized bed. Master bathroom featuring a glass-doored tub is well maintained.
- Second bedroom can comfortably accommodate a queen-sized bed, and its ensuite bathroom provides a glass-doored shower.
- Third bedroom is a nice size for a double bed, and the fourth bedroom can be used for study.
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms for abundant storage space.
- Open kitchen comes equipped with built-in gas and electric hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven and dishwasher, as well as a free-standing fridge.
- Maid's room with attached bathroom can fit a single bed and wardrobe.
- First floor guest bathroom and the ground floor powder room off the living and dining room are also well maintained.
- Washer dryer is installed on the private roof terrace.
- The huge private roof terrace and the living room terrace provide ample outdoor space for a barbeque, outdoor furniture and plants.
- There is a balcony attached to each bedroom, except the fourth bedroom. A further balcony extends the family room.
- Communal outdoor swimming pool in the development for the residents to enjoy the summer months.
|Basic Information||Village House|
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
Adrienne Leung's client say:
Adrienne has done a terrific job in helping us find a new apartment. I especially appreciate that she took the time to understand our detailed requirements and only showed us properties that met all of the criteria thereby saving us a lot of time in our search.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We worked with Annemay Harnett, who was our agent. She is an excellent agent, who provided exceptional and personalized service. I really appreciate how she was so proactive in suggesting apt for us to view and more-so how she guided and supported us through the entire process, while never putting any pressure on us to accept an offer or terms we were uncomfortable with ( which other agents have done in the past). I would happily recommend Annemay and Proway to anyone looking to find a home in HK.