- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery in the neighborhood.
- Floor-to-ceiling doors allow a smooth flow of sunlight between the room and the private garden terrace.
- Entertainer's delight with large alfresco terrace, a perfect extension to the dining room.
- At the entrance is a study area with built-in desk, drawers and book shelves.
- Cozy bedroom comes with a double bed frame and pull out drawers, built-in wardrobe and cabinet.
- Open plan kitchen further enhances the feeling of spaciousness of the living and dining room.
- Built-in oven and refrigerator plus induction hob along with lots of minimal white-designed cabinets.
- Spacious and modern bathroom with glass shower stall, mirror and large basin.
- Resort-style and nicely tiled terrace with walls for enjoying high privacy.
- Planning and styling the private terrace so that it matches the character of the home and its surroundings.
- There's a laundry/utility area to the side of the terrace for the washer/dryer.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1983 (building age 40 years)|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, MTR, Tram|
About Sai Ying Pun
After British army arrival at Possession Point (now Hollywood Park next to Possession Street) in 1841, the 800 or so volunteer soldiers from India and Bangladesh stationed in West Point (hillside of Water Street). Thereafter, the area west of Hollywood Park was called Sai Ying Pun 西營盤, meaning 'Western Garrison'. Flourishing trades required construction of piers, docks, warehouses, and properties to accommodate merchants for rice, dry seafoods, and herbal medicines, and the workers who supported these activities. Even today, one can still find remnants of the early colonial past in the district. World War II brought mass destruction, giving rise to reconstruction of many buildings to four to six storey tenement buildings with shops on ground floor. Rapid population growth and technological advancement necessitate these post war buildings to be redeveloped into highrises.Read more
Teresa Chu's client say:
I have known Miss Teresa Chu for over 30 years. She is very competent, reliable and helpful. Not only does she possess excellent professional knowledge in the real estate business, she always strives to do her best and maintain a steady and high standard of performance. Her pleasant personality also enables her to enjoy a wide range of networks and a harmonious relationship with all those who work with her. I have full confidence to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable and capable real estate agent.
Elle Tam's client say:
I am wowed by the level of above & beyond service by Elle. She is professional, highly attentive, and reliable! I’m very pleased and excited with my home search. Looking forward to my new home sweet home soon. Elle, thank you so much again!
TAM Yin Yi Michelle
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim