- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery.
- Modest-sized living and dining room.
- One wall of the master bedroom is dedicated to built-in wardrobes. Ensuite bathroom provides a bathtub,
- Second bedroom with a wardrobe offers space to fit a single bed.
- Third bedroom is fitted out as a study room with built-in bookshelves and desk.
- Cabinets, oven, washing machine and some other appliances in the kitchen.
- Guest bathroom with a shower stall is well kept.
- Maid's room is located at the back of the dining area.
- Furniture is not included but is negotiable.
- External staircase to the big private roof terrace which is excellent for barbeque and outdoor activities.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1995 (building age 28 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Garden, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Golf Driving Range, Gym, Sauna, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I'm writing on behalf of both of us to thank Annemay from Proway for the help in arranging our rental. She has been really professional and efficient, but also friendly which we really appreciated, and we have been really impressed with the level of service. We just wanted to record our appreciation.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.
Karen Tam's client say:
Stellar services provided by Ms. Tam throughout my apartment search and contract negotiation. Professional mindset and very customer-centric, I can only recommend Ms. Tam's services for anyone in the market looking for a house/apartment in Hong Kong.
Niloufar Yasmine Kashai