- Enjoy the views of the city and the neighborhood from all windows of this refurbished 3-bedroom flat.
- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and fitted with a large bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom is facilitated with bed and built-in cabinets.
- Third bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good storage area off the entryway.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
- The balcony via the patio doors is a smooth extension of your home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2005 (building age 18 years)|
|Development||Yue Tai Hing Company Limited 裕泰興有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Working with Yvonne was a very nice experience. We have one dog and two cats so we had many questions about this. She understood our needs and she brought us to visit only some apartments that can suit us. After signing the tenancy agreement, she helped us solving a few problems we had with, for example, a window that wasn't fixed or with some other communication between us and the landlord. I do recommend to work with her.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.