- Enjoy the views of the city and the neighborhood from all windows of this refurbished 3-bedroom flat.
- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and fitted with a large bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom is facilitated with bed and built-in cabinets.
- Third bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good storage area off the entryway.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
- The balcony via the patio doors is a smooth extension of your home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2005 (building age 18 years)|
|Development||Yue Tai Hing Company Limited 裕泰興有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi Schmidl is very competent real estate professional. She understand the clients requirements and does not waste their time.She is honest and straightforward. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She was our agent for the sale of our flat in Grenville house.
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans