- Enjoy the views of the city and the neighborhood from all windows of this refurbished 3-bedroom flat.
- The views extend from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Airy living and dining room with windows on both sides.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Master bedroom comes with dual aspect views and fitted with a large bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Second bedroom is facilitated with bed and built-in cabinets.
- Third bedroom can be used for guest or as a study.
- Fitted open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been very well maintained.
- Good storage area off the entryway.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
- The balcony via the patio doors is a smooth extension of your home.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2005 (building age 18 years)|
|Development||Yue Tai Hing Company Limited 裕泰興有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
We recently moved apartments and worked with Elle Tam. She was incredibly proactive and efficient. We contacted her in regards to one property we liked the look of, and she got back to us promptly, gathering more information on our requirements so she could source other suitable options for us. Elle arranged multiple viewings so that we could use our time efficiently. When we decided on an apartment, we liked she helped us with everything from talking with the landlords to set up new utilities. Even now, a month after our move, we regularly hear from Elle following up on repairs or checking everything is going smoothly. Elle is friendly and personable, and we highly recommend working with her and Proway.
KEEREWEER Anna Teresa, LE CLAIRE Andre Francis
Teresa Chu's client say:
I have known Miss Teresa Chu for over 30 years. She is very competent, reliable and helpful. Not only does she possess excellent professional knowledge in the real estate business, she always strives to do her best and maintain a steady and high standard of performance. Her pleasant personality also enables her to enjoy a wide range of networks and a harmonious relationship with all those who work with her. I have full confidence to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable and capable real estate agent.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.