- Enjoy the city with a bit of green in this prime location.
- Nicely decorated and fully furnished apartment with alfresco roof terrace and tasteful interior design.
- Clever built-in storage solutions include cabinets in the living and dining room and wardrobes, shelves and drawers in the master bedroom.
- Second bedroom provides options for additional storage or study.
- Kitchen is newly renovated and comes with white cabinets and appliances such as gas hob, exhaust hood, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washer.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- Store room provides additional storage.
- Put some outdoor furniture on the roof terrace and make it a gathering or barbecue place.
- The private roof terrace is an addition to the internal space through an external staircase.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1999 (building age 24 years)|
|Communal Facilities||BBQ Area, Gym|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Arts & Entertainment||Function Rooms|
|Shopping||Convenient Store, Grocery Store|
About Sheung Wan
Sheung Wan is in touch with the rich heritage, but never too far away from the modern convenience. Here one easily observes old meets new and East meets West, where old tenement blocks standing side-by-side with modern glass wall skyscrapers, and time honoured Chinese wholesalers mixing with western restaurants and specialty shops. With gentrification process in Sai Ying Pun and Kennedy Town in full swing after MTR access, Sheung Wan is gaining popularity by both residential and commercial users; thus high capital growth is assured.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been a fantastic agent for us. She easily understood what we were looking for and went above and beyond to get exactely that. She adviced is well along the way, and all her proposed flats were both sensible and well considered. She finally found a flat for us that was not online with all companies yet, and she handled the closure swift and to our great satisfaction. we would work with her again anytime and Reccomend her highly.
Michael Roy Jardine
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
The service I received from Mrs. Schmidl was very professional. With great local knowledge, responsive service she managed to find an apartment very suitable for my needs. I would truly recommend Mrs. Schmidl as an agent to anyone who is either in or relocating to Hong Kong.
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Teresa Chu's client say:
I have known Miss Teresa Chu for over 30 years. She is very competent, reliable and helpful. Not only does she possess excellent professional knowledge in the real estate business, she always strives to do her best and maintain a steady and high standard of performance. Her pleasant personality also enables her to enjoy a wide range of networks and a harmonious relationship with all those who work with her. I have full confidence to recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reliable and capable real estate agent.