- Lush green views of the treed Shouson Hill area.
- Good-size L-shaped living and dining room has patio doors leading to the balcony.
- Both master and second bedrooms can fit queen-size beds and include built-in wardrobes.
- Fitted kitchen with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Both bathroom have been very well maintained.
- Maid's room and maid's washroom are at the back of the kitchen.
- Open the balcony doors to bring natural light into the living and dining room.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1976 (building age 47 years)|
More listings in Same Building
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has demonstrated to be a professional property consultant consistently in my property purchase and a separate rental. Her understanding of the markets, her reach into the database and reading of my needs have helped me land on effective property solutions not just when the deals were completed. Her advice on pre-transaction preparation and post-transaction follow up have made her service highly valued by clients that follow her through the years.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.