- A rarely available low-rise apartment in the lush greenery landscape of Shouson Hill.
- Rich dark wooden flooring throughout the apartment is nicely polished.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Vast living and dining room with wall-to-wall window front has a small rear window to bring good air circulation.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- All bedrooms can fit queen-size beds and accompanying furniture. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and the other bedrooms come with wardrobes.
- Fitted kitchen features dark-colour cabinets with white service tops, along with essential appliances like gas hob, electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Washer and dryer are installed in the utility room.
- Bathrooms in neutral tones are large and in excellent standard.
- Maid's room can fit a bed and storage and has its own washroom.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
|TV & Air con||Satellite TV|
More listings in Same Estate
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans