Living and Dining Room
Client Service Officer
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd.
HKD $68,000 Incl.
1,657 sq ft$42/sq ft
1,714 sq ft$40/sq ft
3 Bedroom(s) (1-Ensuite); 2 Bathroom(s); Combined Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Balcony; 1 Utility Room
1 covered parking space
- A rarely available low-rise apartment in the lush greenery landscape of Shouson Hill.
- Rich dark wooden flooring throughout the apartment is nicely polished.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Vast living and dining room with wall-to-wall window front has a small rear window to bring good air circulation.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- All bedrooms can fit queen-size beds and accompanying furniture. Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and the other bedrooms come with wardrobes.
- Fitted kitchen features dark-colour cabinets with white service tops, along with essential appliances like gas hob, electric hob, exhaust hood, oven and fridge.
- Washer and dryer are installed in the utility room.
- Bathrooms in neutral tones are large and in excellent standard.
- Maid's room can fit a bed and storage and has its own washroom.
- The balcony off the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for a tea break.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
|TV & Air con||Satellite TV|
Mary Kwan's client say:
Mary is very efficient and trustworthy. She reads my mind all the time. It is the second time she successfully helped me rent a nice apartment with a great deal and I appreciated her hard work all the time. There’s always a reason I will come back to her!
Annemay Harnett's client say:
We are very grateful to Annemay who was a total superstar in every aspect of our relocation - resourceful, patient, knowledgeable and attentive - she eased our move to Hong Kong during pandemic.
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim