- Magnificent sea views bounded by a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Extremely impressive three-storey house is nestled on a cliff to embrace the captivating view of Tai Tam Bay.
- Redhill Peninsula in the distance provides yet an interesting night scene.
- This striking property consists of five bedrooms, two of which include en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- Two spacious and open living areas which lead out into a private terrace with swimming pool.
- Family room on the first floor boasts extraordinarily high ceiling and a very long terrace.
- Second floor is home to a grand and bright study area with French windows that lead out onto the expansive terrace.
- Large kitchen with separate dining room leading down from the living area.
- Two guest bathrooms, utility and maid's quarters, and a large games room which is accessed from the lower terrace enjoying views of the bay.
- Ground floor leads out on to the top level terrace, which houses an impressive swimming pool. Steps lead down from this onto a lower-level terrace.
- A long terrace is accessed from the first floor family room.
- A smaller balcony leads off the third floor bedroom.
- Spacious private roof terrace can be accessed from the staircase leading up from the third floor.
- There is also room for several cars in the spacious driveway.
|Basic Information||Detached House|
|Year built||1981 (building age 42 years)|
Bounded by the country park and surrounded by the long seashore, Stanley offers low density relaxing country living environment with a seaside Mediterranean feel. Homes are mainly lowrise apartments and town houses of smaller scale housing projects.Read more