- Three bedroom apartment on high floor capturing a beautiful green city view and a partial Harbour view.
- Bright living room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decoration.
- Master bedroom can take a king size bed and is very efficient for any furniture configuration.
- Other two bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- The kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- Maid's room comes with a bunk bed with its own washroom.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1971 (building age 52 years)|
Adrienne Leung's client say:
Adrienne has done a terrific job in helping us find a new apartment. I especially appreciate that she took the time to understand our detailed requirements and only showed us properties that met all of the criteria thereby saving us a lot of time in our search.
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
I would like to say a big thank you to Bernice for her help with the search of an apartment. She has been more than helpful, advising me on practices in Hong Kong, how to deal with water, electricity, gas and internet. She is incredibly responsive and helpful, always travelling to place of work to bring papers or get documents signed. I cannot thank her enough for her services and help and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for an apartment.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.