- Look around to the neighbouring buildings.
- Traditional low-rise apartment building tucked in the quiet residential location of Tai Hang.
- This spacious two bedroom home with a living and dining room has great potential for any furniture arrangement.
- Both bedrooms come with dual aspect views and allow for queen or king-size bed.
- Kitchen comes with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
- Maid's room with its own washroom is at the back of the kitchen.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1973 (building age 50 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
More listings in Same Building
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne showed us a great selection of apartments in different areas and really helped us to understand what was available. As we had just relocated to Hong Kong Yvonne went well beyond her role and helped us to settle into Hong Kong life. She was very helpful, professional and always quick to respond to our questions. We are really happy with the apartment we chose.
May Lee's client say:
My family and I were looking for an apartment in a few districts of Hong Kong. Proway was very proactive in helping us narrow down the area and finding the apartment that was just right for us. Not only did they show us a large list of apartments, they also honed their understanding of what our needs and expectations were and made us feel like they really understood what kind of apartments we would like to see. Thanks to this, we found our apartment through them and were highly satisfied with our experience with their service and support. An excellent company and we would definitely recommend them and enlist their services again in the future.
Jason Chan Yiu Cho