- Breathtaking and boundless sea views with a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Modern apartment in a brand new building located in the quiet and family neighbourhood of Tai Po.
- Bright and airy combined living and dining room with full height doors opening to the terrace.
- Built-in storage cabinets and cupboards for glassware and accessories.
- Deluxe master bedroom includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet.
- Fancy master bathroom decorated with marble and includes a bathtub, a standing rain shower and two wash basins.
- Three additional bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and space to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Four immaculate ensuite bathrooms complete with marble, big mirrors and glass.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- Via the internal stairs to the large private roof terrace.
- Access to a unique pool terrace directly from the living and dining room and enjoy the superb views and sunlight.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
May Lee's client say:
We recently worked with Margaret Lee at Proway to find our new home in Tin Hau. We can't recommend her enough. She worked hard to understand our specific requirements and found us our dream home, then helped with a complicated negotiation process as well quarterbacking all the little fiddly things that go with purchasing a property. Throughout the whole process, she was honest, responsive, patient and understanding - everything we could have asked for!
John Ellis and Elaine To
Thierry Keung's client say:
Great service and Thierry understood exactly what we were looking for for our family. Thierry also helped us negotiate with the local landlord, and understand which areas were of importance to the landlord, in order to come to an agreement and close the deal. Very happy with his service !
Charles Philippe M. Somers
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Also will be referring all newcomers in HK finance to you!
Segantii Capital Management Limited