- Breathtaking and boundless sea views with a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Modern apartment in a brand new building located in the quiet and family neighbourhood of Tai Po.
- Bright and airy combined living and dining room with full height doors opening to the terrace.
- Built-in storage cabinets and cupboards for glassware and accessories.
- Deluxe master bedroom includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet.
- Fancy master bathroom decorated with marble and includes a bathtub, a standing rain shower and two wash basins.
- Three additional bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and space to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Four immaculate ensuite bathrooms complete with marble, big mirrors and glass.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- Via the internal stairs to the large private roof terrace.
- Access to a unique pool terrace directly from the living and dining room and enjoy the superb views and sunlight.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Elle Tam's client say:
Elle is great! She is professional and always care about the customers. She helped me a lot especially after I moved into the new apartment. I can't adequately express my gratefulness to Elle.
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you, you are very efficient.????????? Thanks Josephine for all the hard works.Well done!
Large Billion Investment Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.