- Breathtaking and boundless sea views with a range of mountains at the horizon.
- Modern apartment in a brand new building located in the quiet and family neighbourhood of Tai Po.
- Bright and airy combined living and dining room with full height doors opening to the terrace.
- Built-in storage cabinets and cupboards for glassware and accessories.
- Deluxe master bedroom includes a dressing area and a walk-in closet.
- Fancy master bathroom decorated with marble and includes a bathtub, a standing rain shower and two wash basins.
- Three additional bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and space to fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- Four immaculate ensuite bathrooms complete with marble, big mirrors and glass.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Maid's room at the back of the kitchen is furnished with a bed.
- Via the internal stairs to the large private roof terrace.
- Access to a unique pool terrace directly from the living and dining room and enjoy the superb views and sunlight.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive
Teresa Chu's client say:
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.