- Open views extending from the nearby buildings towards the sea.
- Modern apartment in a brand new building located in the quiet and family neighbourhood of Tai Po.
- Bright and airy living room with full height doors opening to a seaview balcony.
- Cozy dining room to accommodate a four to six-person dining table.
- Big master bedroom includes a dressing area, walk-in closet, and a luxurious master bathroom decorated with marble and includes a bathtub, a standing rain shower and two wash basins.
- Two other bedrooms are of about the same size for guest, study or children. One of them is located at the corner of the flat enjoying two aspect views from the full height corner window.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas & electric hob, exhaust hood, built-in microwave & oven, built-in fridge, and washer & dryer.
- Equally immaculate guest bathroom complete with marble, big mirrors and glass.
- Maid's room attached to the kitchen.
- Living room balcony with glass balustrades is the best spot to marvel the picturesque green and sea views.
- Two balconies attached to the master bedroom and third bedroom provide quiet space to enjoy some fresh air.
- Use the utility balcony attaching to the kitchen for storage or plants.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We have worked with Juhi Schmidl as both buyers and sellers and had positive experiences both times. Juhi is patient (which is unusual in Hong Kong) and tries to match buyers and sellers thoughtfully. She has an excellent understanding of the market and listened carefully to our requirements. We would not hesitate to work with Juhi again and recommend to her any friends looking for properties in Hong Kong.
May Lee's client say:
May is very effective and approachable. She builds rapport quickly with the parties and is able to close expectation gaps efficiently. I highly recommend May.
Lambda Son Li Wai Lim
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a real pleasure to deal with: she's a go-getter, thorough, responsive, and thoughtful. Whether you're a tenant, buyer, or landlord, you're in good hands!