- Green open views and tranquil environment of Tai Po.
- Large five-bedroom house with garden, terrace and pool. Ample potential to be a family's luxury home.
- Large living and dining room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
- A bright room for table tennis.
- Bedrooms are of fabulous sizes, two of which have ensuite bathrooms, and three of them are fitted with carpet. Master bedroom is specially large.
- All needed appliances and many cabinets in the kitchen.
- A guest bathroom on each of the ground floor and second floor.
- Maid's room is a good size and can fit a single bed with extra space to move around.
- Furniture can be provided upon request.
- Huge private garden and terrace with landscape pool extends the living and dining room and is an enormous outdoor space for poolside party, family dinners and playground.
- Giant balcony is another place directly reachable from the living and dining room to arrange outdoor furniture and plants.
- Embrace the natural green on the big private roof terrace.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Detached House|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Lisa Neilson's client say:
Lisa has been absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process. We couldn't have wished for a more helpful person, and we really appreciated everything she did for us.
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi understood quickly what we were looking for. This led to us see few but targeted flats. Of the 6 she showed us we put in bids for 3. Its not common in HK to feel like an agent is working on your behalf. Juhi was more conservative than me in putting in bids, which says it all.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay has helped us find the right flat suitable for our needs and budget several times over the years. She very professional and friendly and her knowledge of the HK market is unbeatable. We would highly recommend Annemay to anyone looking for a new home.