- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away hills.
- Classic, fully furnished house.
- Employing different types of floorings in the living and dining room to create a visual separation between the two areas.
- Neutral-colour carpets in the bedrooms harmoniously paired with light-colour wallpaper.
- All fittings and furnishing in the bedrooms match in a harmonious tone.
- Each bedroom is facilitated with built-in storage.
- Fully fitted kitchen comes with gas hob, exhaust hood, microwave, oven, fridge, and washer dryer.
- Bathrooms have been tastefully designed with marble finishes and tiling.
- Balcony with french door is an extension of your living room.
- Private roof terrace offers relaxing 360-degree views.
|Year built||2007 (building age 16 years)|
|Communal Facilities||Podium Garden, Sky Garden|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton Court, Bar, Basketball Court, Billiards, Cafe, Changing Rooms, Clubhouse, Dance Room, Golf Driving Range, Golf Practice Room, Golf Putting Green, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Jogging Path, Multi-Purpose Sports Hall, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Private mini-racecar track, Private Mini-racecar Track, Rock Climbing Wall, Roller Skating Rink, Sauna, Sitting Area, Sky Garden, Spa Gallery, Squash Court, Table Tennis, Yoga Room|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Children's Pool, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Bar / Lounge, Cafe / Coffee Bar, Function Rooms, Library, Music Room, Reading Room|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Shuttle Bus|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.