- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Living room boasts a stunning glass wall making the most of the natural green and the beautiful private lawned garden.
- Dining room up on the first floor overlooks the living room and has the kitchen located at the back.
- Family room is located at the first floor with spectacular high ceiling.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
- The other four bedrooms are large enough to fit a queen-size bed and two of them have built-in wardrobes. The smallest bedroom can be used as a study room.
- Kitchen is modern has an abundance of wooden cabinets and built-in essential appliances such as electric stove with hood, microwave, oven, fridge and wine fridge.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
- Guest powder room is handy to the living room.
- Utility room with washer and dryer installed.
- Maid's quarters includes a bathroom.
- Beautiful European garden with trees, grass and stone railing is a perfect family getaway or children's playground.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Train|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi took care to address all my requirements in terms of features and amenities that I was looking for in a rental apartment. She helped me negotiate the best possible deal with the landlord, going through several rounds on her own initiative, and went the extra mile to ensure that I was all set to move in without any hassle. If anyone wants to ensure a smooth and rewarding experience when looking for a great place to live, they should definitely get in touch with Juhi!
Entrepreneur and music producer
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you very much for all your support, help and ideas with regard to our new home over the last weeks and months. We are extremely happy and already feel like home in our new city of Hong Kong !
Mr Oliver Wurtz
Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)