- Out-stretching views from the nearby greenery to the far-away sea.
- Beautiful French windows opens up the living room to the garden.
- Separate dining room above the living enjoys the same views from the french windows.
- A family room between the second and third floor for entertaining, sitting or reading.
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in closet.
- All bedrooms are large enough to fit queen-size beds.
- A study room is located next to the second and third bedrooms.
- Gourmet kitchen is equipped with all essential appliances and has lots of cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained. -
- Maid's room next to the kitchen has enough space for a single bed and a wardrobe.
- Manicured private garden is a comfortable extension of your home.
- Get tanned on the cozy private roof terrace on a sunny day.
|Year built||1994 (building age 29 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV, Central Air-Con, Satellite TV|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Train|
About Tai Po
Originally a cape extending from the foothills of Pat Sin Leng to Plover Cove, Tai Mei Tuk is a lovely oasis where you can enjoy attractive reservoir and mountain views, with stunning panoramas over the waters of Plover Clove. There are cycle tracks, barbeque pits and facilities for water activities, making it a perfect site for family picnic, cycling or even stargazing. It is close to Tai Po Town Centre, where there are markets, supermarket, and local stores. Tai Po Industrial Estate is 11 minutes by car, whereas Science Park is only 21 minutes way. Commute to Kwun Tong and Central would take 35 minutes and 42 minutes respectively. Trains to Kowloon and Shenzhen are available at Tai Po Town Centre.Read more
More listings in Same Building
Teresa Chu's client say:
Your agent Teresa C.K. Chu has been outstanding in assisting us to find accommodation. She's on time, courteous, knows here subject matter well and gets things done quickly. We would recommend her services anytime.
Leon Martin Justin Mare
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
We spent a significant time working with agents, unsuccessfully, to find the right apartment. Unlike other agents Juhi had a very clear understanding of our requirements and quality. Within a short period of time she arranged 3 apartments and successfully negotiated on the best. We never felt pressured or managed. She was efficient, insightful and ethical. Highly recommend her services.