- Beautiful open view of the garden becomes especially gorgeous on the roof terrace and the extensive balcony.
- Delightful four bedroom apartment in this prestigious Peak complex. The inside living space benefits from the garden view via the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Full expansive glass panels and balcony doors opening to the balcony with simple style furnishing on high quality wooden flooring throughout.
- Spacious living and dining room has great potential for any imaginative decorations.
- Master bedroom has a gorgeous mountain view from the expansive bay windows and can fit king size bed with wardrobe and other furniture.
- Second ensuite bedroom has a built-in full wall units with glass doors opening to the balcony.
- Third bedroom can fit a single bed or used as a study.
- Fourth bedroom can be used as a guest room
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen with lots of cabinets and essential appliances.
- Bathrooms with marble finish, glass panels and white ceramic walls are in good condition.
- Spacious private roof terrace perfect for outdoor activities such as barbecue.
- Balcony off the living and dinning room is great for drinks with friends and family.
- Balcony off the second bedroom would be good for relaxation.
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Barbeque Area, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court|
|Transportation||Bus, Mini-bus, Peak Tram|
About The Peak
During early colonial days, European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. However, accessibility deterred early settlers until the opening of the Peak Tram in 1888. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Owing to the Peak Reservation Ordinance between 1904 and 1947, the Peak was designated as an exclusive residential area reserved for non-Chinese.Read more
More listings in Same Estate
Josephine Cheung's client say:
I was recommended to Proway a colleague of mine back in Australia. Josephine Cheung was absolutely fantastic and glad we found her as our agent. She was quick to respond to all our queries which was a key part to why we decided to go to Proway. I would highly recommend her to anyone and also use her again when we move in future.
Winthrop, Andrew Paul
Bernice OrrZen's client say:
Bernice from Proway was great, very attentive and helpful. I would reach out to her again if moving.
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane was fantastic, very proactive and commercial, to help us source a property, when one fell over, she worked to source other properties in the same building at competitive prices.