- Wonderful green views across the Peak and Aberdeen Country Park.
- This contemporary 3-storey townhouse with a private roof terrace and swimming pool offers luxurious space and comfort in tranquil surroundings.
- Split-level living and dining room with built-in fireplace and large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
- A family room is located on the ground floor with floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto a stylish terrace with private swimming pool.
- Master bedroom features a built-in plasma television, two separate walk-in closets and a luxury marble bathroom with separate bathtub, rain shower and double vanity counters.
- Three further bedrooms, of which two are ensuites, have fitted wardrobes and are spacious enough for any creative design and furnishings.
- An additional family room is located off the first floor and can be used as a yoga or fitness room with expansive mirrored walls and an adjoining sauna room.
- Beautiful fully equipped kitchen features Sub-Zero fridge-freezer, Gaggenhau gas hob, range hood, oven, microwave, coffee machine, steam oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar counter. Sliding doors can close off the kitchen if desired.
- An additional closed kitchen for Chinese cuisine is equipped with wok gas burner, powerful extraction hood and a fridge-freezer.
- Powder room is also located off the kitchen and has attractive fittings and finishes.
- Maids' quarters includes two maid's rooms, a maid's washroom and a laundry area with extra large washer-dryer.
- Private terrace and swimming pool located off the family room offers the perfect place to take a refreshing swim. Professional swimming pool management will be included in the rental.
- Stylish roof terrace is perfect for alfresco entertaining with a comfortable outdoor lounge area, built-in barbecue and sink, and a covered dining area with seating for ten guests.
- Decked terrace off the dining room can fit a table and chairs and overlooks the swimming pool.
- Balcony off the third bedroom with lush green views.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Detached House|
|Year built||1992 (building age 31 years)|
|TV & Air con||Cable TV|
About The Peak
During early colonial days, European colonists built their houses on Victoria Peak to reach for cooler temperature at high attitudes. However, accessibility deterred early settlers until the opening of the Peak Tram in 1888. Residential development sped up since Peak Tram was in service. Owing to the Peak Reservation Ordinance between 1904 and 1947, the Peak was designated as an exclusive residential area reserved for non-Chinese.Read more