- It looks at the nearby park and buildings.
- Modern wooden floor is polished, and the walls and ceiling are painted off-white throughout this apartment.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Master bedroom can fit a queen-size bed and a wardrobe.
- The other bedroom suits a double bed and a wardrobe.
- Fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances like gas hob, fridge and washer.
- Guest bathroom is well maintained.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2002 (building age 21 years)|
|Development||The Wharf Holdings Limited & MTR 九龍倉及 香港地下鐵有路有限公司|
|Clubhouse Facilities||Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Billiards, Dance Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Table Tennis, Tennis Court|
|Children Facilities||Children's Playground, Game Room, Indoor Play Area|
|Arts & Entertainment||Library, Music Room|
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I could not have been happier with the help received from our agent, Annemay Harnett. She helped our family refine our criteria and find the right apartment at the right price. I felt supported throughout the process.
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab