- Sweeping views of the waterfront area and Victoria Harbour.
- Recently renovated apartment with white painted walls and ceilings, and tile floorings throughout.
- Rectangular shaped combined living and dining room with recessed ceiling lights
- Master bedroom can fit a queen-size bed and wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen features built-in Whirlpool fridge, microwave and washer/dryer Siemens, three-ring gas hob and Gaggenau exhaust hood.
- Bathroom has been well maintained and provides a bathtub.
- Furniture is optional.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||2006 (building age 17 years)|
|Development||Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited & MTR 新鴻基地產及香港地下鐵有路有限公司|
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.
Annemay Harnett's client say:
Annemay was incredibly professional during our apartment search in Hong Kong. Her experience, consideration and warmth helped us quickly narrow down options and we felt very fortunate to find the right apartment for our family. She went above and beyond helping us move in and negotiate on our behalf. We have already recommended her to a number of our friends!
Alex, Elisa and Andy Worker
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi's knowledge of pricing and availability in the HK property market is excellent, and was essential in helping me to secure a great apartment at a great price.