- Large windows capture picturesque views of the sea, and the city.
- Tastefully renovated one bed unit in the heart of Wan Chai.
- Rectangular living and dining room receive lots of natural light through the big windows on two sides. There are wonderful built-in storage solutions, a mounted TV, and stylish lighting in false ceiling.
- Comfortable bedroom comes with a built-in wardrobe and a queen-size bed in the center.
- Extensive built-in storage cabinets and cupboards in the kitchen area, along with quality built-in appliances such as oven, gas hob, exhaust hood and big fridge with ice-making function.
- Contemporary bathroom features a glass shower cubicle, wood-patterned walls, slim gas water heater and cabinets.
- Furniture in the flat comes optional.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1979 (building age 44 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more