- It looks out to the other buildings at a comfortable distance.
- Well-positioned windows brighten the studio apartment.
- Efficient layout of the studio apartment allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- The sleeping area fused comfortably with the living and dining area in this studio unit.
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with essential appliances.
- Bathroom has been well maintained.
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Josephine was an amazing help. She was proactive, thorough and anticipated needs to find us the perfect flat to fit our situation. She went above and beyond at all hours to deliver paperwork, point out things to consider and work on a tight timeline. She was fantastic!
Kent, Justin Bruce
Mary Kwan's client say:
Great pleasure working with Mary. She was working even on holiday to help secure our new apartment. Finally reached an agreement with a great outcome. She was patient and caring throughout the process.
Kurt Erik Evans