- Capture the sparkle of the city lights from your bedroom windows.
- Located near the tram and bus stations for easy transportation to Central.
- Combined living and dining room has many options for furniture arrangement.
- Both bedrooms include large windows and good for double bed with other furniture.
- Kitchen comes with essential appliances and one wall is fitted with mosaic tiles.
- A standing shower in the guest bathroom.
|Basic Information||Low-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1965 (building age 58 years)|
About Wan Chai
Wanchai is a vast and densely populated area covering east of Admiralty, west of Canal Road before CWB shopping district. Wanchai waterfront is a reclamation area with prime commercial buildings along Harbour Road include Central Plaza, Sun Hung Kai Centre, Harbour Centre and Great Eagle Centre, government buildings, and five star hotels. Gloucester Road used to be the promenade along the harbor. Due to the view and superior location, commercial developments sprang up over the years to form an impressive front of office buildings along Gloucester Road. There are a mixture of residential and commercial buildings in the rest of Wanchai areas.Read more
Jane Tse's client say:
Jane is a pleasure to work with. We worked with her when we first moved to Hong Kong almost 7 years ago and again this year when we moved apartments. She understood our needs well and was very efficient with the showings as well as the negotiations/handling paperwork with the landlord.
Salil Padmanabha Chari
Teresa Chu's client say:
House hunting is gruesome process normally, but with swift response and suggestion from understanding client's needs, it was pleasant surprise to find the flat in very reasonable rental and least search time with Proway, and Teresa Chu. I hope I would not need to move for a while from the flat Proway found me, but if I get to, I do not hesitate reaching out Proway.
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was fantastic. She was very accommodating and patient during my search. She was able to understand what I was looking for and, of course, delivered!
Kim Hoang Ohashi Nguyen