- Stunning, boundless sea views to be enjoyed all year round.
- Bright and airy living and dining room with expansive windows and high ceiling.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Sizable bedrooms with built-in storage are capable of adopting any creative design and furnishing.
- The open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathrooms have been well maintained.
- ** Only for short term lease **
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||High-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1980 (building age 43 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Josephine Cheung's client say:
Thank you, you are very efficient.????????? Thanks Josephine for all the hard works.Well done!
Large Billion Investment Limited
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi has helped my family and me with a few house moves. She has also helped us find tenants for our properties in HK. We found her to be a complete professional; very up to date with the relevant rules and regulations, market information and a wide contact base, all combined with a very pleasant and easy to work with personality. We have no hesitation is recommending Juhi's services to anyone looking to either buy or sell real estate or if you happen to be looking to rent a home for yourself.
Vikram Lulla, Relationship Management