- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Nice open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- The small private terrace from the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for keeping some plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1964 (building age 59 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Juhi Schmidl's client say:
Juhi is a passionate lady working tirelessly on behalf of the her clients to get them the right property according to their tastes and budget. She is pro-active and importantly for me friendly and approachable in her style. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Azim Mithani, Senior Insurance Executive
Yvonne Lee's client say:
Yvonne was outstanding in her understanding of our needs. She understood the importance of a peaceful abode exuding serenity and beauty. She listened very well to the importance we place on having a great kitchen that was part of the living environment. She was patient and helped us understand how the immediate vicinity becomes part of the overall appeal of the apartment. She is a good listener as mentioned before but more importantly, also a great adviser tampering our expectations and yet ensuring what we needed as core requirements were met.
Calvin Lee's client say:
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Calvin during my time in trying to find a property. I like many in Hong Kong, have a busy schedule and Calvin appreciated this and worked with me to find time around my schedule. Very accommodating, helpful and understanding.