- It looks out to the surrounding buildings and streets.
- Efficient layout of the living and dining room allows for an optimal arrangement of furniture.
- Living and dining room with an open kitchen looks especially spacious and airy without partitioning.
- Bedroom has an efficient layout for bed and wardrobe.
- Nice open kitchen is equipped with essential appliances and built-in cabinets.
- Bathroom has been very well maintained.
- The small private terrace from the living room would be a cozy and airy outdoor area for keeping some plants.
|Monthly Repayment *||Minimum Household Income *|
|Basic Information||Mid-rise Apartment|
|Year built||1964 (building age 59 years)|
About Western / Kennedy Town
Shek Tong Tsui was where it all began some 170 years ago. Sai Wan, Kennedy Town and Sai Ying Pun included, remained an important part of Hong Kong until MTR somehow missed Sai Wan when the railway opened in 1979. Thanks to recent MTR access, the long forgotten sleepy Sai Wan is coming back in a vengeance. As old buildings are redeveloped, new home buyers and tenants are moving in, which attract new and upscale businesses to serve this new and more affluent customer base.Read more
Annemay Harnett's client say:
I could not have been happier with the help received from our agent, Annemay Harnett. She helped our family refine our criteria and find the right apartment at the right price. I felt supported throughout the process.
Elle Tam's client say:
This is my second time working with Elle. Her level of reliable service, attentiveness, and diligence well demonstrate the standard of professionalism! I genuinely appreciate Elle's partnership in securing my #2 dream happy home for my family and me. Thank you for everything again. I highly recommend!
TAM, Yin In Michelle
Michelle Tam (very happy tenant!)
Sonia Young's client say:
Allow me to take the time to thank Sonia as she found us a home that suits our requirements perfectly. Sonia is a role model for what a professional of her calibre should be not just for Hong Kong but globally. Hopefully with success and if my wife and I stay in HK for the next 2 years I will be requesting your services once again.
Mr. Nassim, Ahmose Shahab